Monday 27 June 2011

Shrink plastic on cards

Those of you who read my subversive blog will already have had a sneak look at my shrink plastic makes on these cards but not the finished cards... so here they be:

First was for my 10th wedding anniversary last Thurs. Had a few problems (and lots of swearing) as after all the disappointments with no-party-times and no going away times- stupid body!) but finally came up with this card which was heartfelt but simple :)




Might use the heart on a necklace or something so all my hours spent making the darn thing weren't wasted, lol...

The next one was for my Mum's birthday on Friday




Hope you like them

xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, well done for persevering. It was my WA too last week and I made a card which is on my Rocking Friday post (I didn't attempt Shrink Plastic, it always takes on a life of it's own with me!).

    Congratulations!

    xx

    ReplyDelete