Friday 29 October 2010

Silver 40th Birthday Card

I made this card as an order for a friend. It's her sister's 40th Birthday soon and all I was given as direction was '40th', 'sister' and 'silver/ gold'

I agonised for well over a week and decided I couldn't put silver *and* gold on what I wanted to do so at first I tried gold... cue much throwing away of cards That Don't Quite Work... you know how I am! lol... a few days ago I had a flash of inspiration...

Et voila!



Nothing ultra-special but i hope a nice elegant card for her :)

I would love to enter this card in these challenges:

Fab N Funky - Keeping it clean and simple
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge- Monotone
Totally Gorjuss- Sparkle

Eep I lost my challenge list... bbl lol

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is very elegant
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning Gail! Really beautiful, hope she liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great monotone, or we should of course have said monochrome, card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the cupcake picture

    ReplyDelete