Wednesday 27 October 2010

Butterfly...awwww

Ok so..... I decided to try to do....

...bom bom booommmmmmmmmm....

...my first sketch challenge...lol I hope I didn't completely muck it up.....

Embossed butterfly, coloured with promarkers



So far so good:



D'oh! Please don't notice the over-the-lines colouring or the smudges or I'll never try to be arty again!!! lol

Et voila.... Pretty butterfly card :) ..... I think! :)




I would like to enter my card into the sketch challenge at Stampin Royalty

...and I do so hope I got it right! lol

Also these other challenges :)

Creative Cottage
- Embossing
Flutterby Wednesdays - Purple orange and black..with butterfly fairy or angel in
Raise The bar- Orange black and purple

Thanks for looking... now please stop looking you'll probably find a lot more wrong with the card than I did as I closed my eyes after! lol

xxxx

9 comments:

  1. You can open your eyes now :) You did a fantastic job on this. Your butterfly is gorgeous and your flowers are perfect. Nicely done!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous, a great take on our theme.
    Thanks for playing along with Creative Cottage
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you stop being so hard on yourself - or I'm gonna be forced to give you a virtual kick in the butt :) Your card is gorgeous and I love the blinged up little flowers. Hugs Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! What a wonderful job you did! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love the effect round the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely and such pretty colors too. Thanks for joining us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done. You're too hard on yourself! Love those flowers. Thanks for playing with Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, and congrats on your first sketch challenge!! Wonderful!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty! Thanks for joining in at The Creative Cottage! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete