Thursday 13 February 2014

Happy moment of the day

Bought a pile of doilies to make cards easier for me and gave these ones to Little Myz. She did this face. Lol. I think she excited, not angry....

Thanks for any concern I am fine, trundling along at a slow pace but getting house things done...just not on Facebook as it is quite negative some times and while I'm struggling I seem to soak in negativity. Need all energy I can muster for my potterings :-D I am still available on email and text so it is actually quite easy to contact me. If you aren't lazy. Mwah ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa lol xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. If it wasn't for my MiL and some art groups I would ditch FB - I have drastically cut down on all internet time and getting more potterings done because of it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm talking to ppl and 'online' just as much just not on fb. Too many crap ppl on there x

      Delete
  2. Ah she looks like she's well pleased, I too think facebook is full of the negatives so if you can soak up positives elsewhere that's good! Can't wait to see what you make with the doilies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At the moment struggling a bit while Alone in house so try to usecthat time to rest and get done what I can and then soak up the smiles from little Myz and put in my positive bank :-D as for the doilies have made some cards.if you email me your address maybe you will get to see one up close..;-) xxx

      Delete