Tuesday 6 April 2010

EEK! Help! lol

Just a quick post as Little Myz decided I had to blog her things while I was up getting a cup of tea... she's so nice to me lol....

It's my Grandad's 90th birthday in less than 2 weeks and I've been trying desperately to finish the Sunderland FC badge cross stitch design I've been trying to make for him for ages.... So far as of yesterday it looked like this



So sacked that idea and trying to do Archie.... even though I told myself I'd rest yesterday time really is an issue so I had some time then and when I could today- still not made much headway...I'm usually a fast stitcher wah lol



I'll try to keep you informed about how late his present end up being lol

Stupid stomach bug doing the rounds in the house not helping.... grrrr to those germs!

*hugs*

G xxx

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh yuck, hugs to everyone feeling poorly in your house :(

    Cross stitch is looking good - he'll love it I'm sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are suffering hope you get more stitching done soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cross stitch looks good :) I hope everyone feels better soon xx

    ReplyDelete