Thursday 7 January 2010

The Crafty Saga for today

Oh oh oh what fun we is had today!!!

When I got up this morning quite wobbly I thought this would be another day without laughs.... how wrong can one Myz be?!?!?! ......

Little Myz decided today was going to be a craft day as her school is closed so of course I had to watch her... she's only 4 and goodness knows what havoc she could cause trying to alter the dog!... Soooo last year when people were making things with note pads and post it notes I bought a few along with calendars so that I could try to copy their great efforts and make some presents for Chrimble. However, as you know that all went pearshaped due to stuipd fluctuating health fluctuating *completely* the wrong way.......

...so I thought to myself.... Myz, Myz... why not get out all those bits and put them together? ... maybe you'll be able to create something marvellous?...

So I started with bits I already had and papers from my papermania stash I bought last year... (yes yes ... it was cheap ;) )I decided on 'green' as a theme as it was surely as easy as Pi .... seeing as Pi is always the same number innit ;)



So far so good.... but what could I put on the top right? I only had garish coloured post it notes or really huge ones....hmmm....




No! No! No! Definitely not!

...then I thought 'Hey I know!' and a lightbulb went on over my now-quite-hurty head

...I grabbed my scalpel and hacked away at the lighter coloured ones to try to 'make' small badly-formed post-its where there were once perfect large ones...



Ok, thought I, not sooooo bad, but there was altogether too much yellow action in one place... So I had the bright (ha ha see what I did there?) idea of putting yellow brads in the middle of the flowers, so at least there would be more yellow going down ......




So there we have it.... an exciting few hours, a very productive few hours... and do you know what?

...... Little Myz did half a card and then wandered off to watch Chris and Poi on Cbeebies......

Kids!......

xxx

6 comments:

  1. LOL! Sounds about right. Actually sounds a lot like Phoebe! But look what she made you make! Lovely stuff, in fact as I received your texts I was saying how yummy they were but of course you couldn't hear that. Must get me some cred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks everyone *blush* .. it comes to something when your day is made 10 times better by a compliment lol.... I so wish I actually talked to 'real' people more often... *cringe* ... hey did you see my snazzy sock in the last photo? lol ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done Myz! I like that & love the daisys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely the whole thing co-ordinates so well.xx

    ReplyDelete