Thursday 13 December 2012

Superstar! Injecting the fun!

Got to keep it going. Got to work out ways to have fun in here or I'm going to go crazy. When (not if and I am bloody going to get there soon or explode!) I can take walks outside even small ones It's great. Could just about manage a little bit of field but I wouldn't be able to do any housework at all so...

..and It's little myz' Christmas performances tonight and yesterday and I can't go.I racked my.brains but I couldn't think.of a way.wish they did DVDs still :( ..stupid paedos :( ... Little myz is a jockey which apparently is one of the seven dwarves.....err ok :)...

..anyway... Mr Myz works at EE which is was used to be Orange innit...and he got lots of promotional EE stuff in October I think it was...

Decided to lean on wall and take photos of me in the t-shirt today for my fun. Took three goes and most of the photos blurred but I think you get the idea....

What have you done to inject some fun into the day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment