Wednesday 19 January 2011

I love you!

Here's a really early Valentine for you all...




I made it for the Bugaboo sketch challenge for today, but the sentiment goes out to you all. It isn't easy being isolated here for much of the time and it's difficult to explain really... but it's lovely to be able to post things on t'internet and get feedback where 'normal' people would just use their friends. To illustrate my point... the heating man came round for a repeat visit last week (bad radiators, baaad radiators! lol) and I remembered what he took in his tea as he'd been the *last* person to come and visit...

..I'm sure he left thinking that I was some sort of hermit.. hehe

So *love yous* *hugs* and *mmmwahs* to any of you who take their time to comment on my posts as sometimes it's the only communication I get all day besides Facebook (I love my new phone..even if I can't look at my PC monitor I can now browse The Interweb on my phone!!! wooo... posh! hehe)

Anyway, this was one of my new Bugaboo images ..

(Find her here ... 60 percent off sale still on for a few days! GO GO GO! Code KW696782 lol)

....and my first time I'd put her on a card... I print out many many images (I spoil so many with this stupid shaky hands) and she was lucky enough not to bee tooo spoiled hehe. I decided she'd like to be placed on purple mulberry paper and valentine heart ribbon.. it made her feel special dontchyaknow? :) The sentiment was made so fantastic by use of my scalloped circle nesties (they cut *and* emboss dontchyaknow? Get some! :P )

Here's where I need you though... after taking the photo I decided it needed some more pen round the outside... but should I have left it as it was or do you think it looks better this way? Thanks if you give me any ideas on this...



I would also like to enter this card here:

Totallygorjuss- Cuddly (Skelekinz are gorgeous too! lol)
Secret Crafter- With Love
Pile it on- Anything Goes


Hope you guys are feeling ok, spesh those of you who I know are going through a tough time too just now

Special *mmmwahs* to those who need them

G xxxx

35 comments:

  1. What a cute card. I love the image and your colouring is fab. The colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    p.s. thanks for the get well wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab looking card, love the purple :)(its my fave colour these days!!) Thanks for joining us at PfP this week.

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Hope you are feeling well today. Lovely card using a fun image. Just right for our keeping it simple week. Nice one! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the image on your card, i think she's cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, I love Bugaboo images, thanks for playing along at PFP.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute card.i love the fab image and gorgeous purple colours .
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D


    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun image and card, thank you for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the love ,I,ll send it back to you,such a lovely fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The card is really cute and I like the second version with the extra colour best - makes it "pop" right out at me. The purple is gorgeous and the image is adorable too! Sending you good wishes for a feeling really good kind of day ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh What a cute and funky image! Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the exact opposite - I even forget sometimes how the girls and Craig have their tea. Memory lately is awful, just awful. I am trying to get away with saying I'm a flakey artiste... dont think it's working somehow!

    Love this card and myself? I love the red round the edge ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh and big slobbery mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah from me back atcha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable...I don't have any images of that little girl...now you make me NEED to pick up some.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love those little girlz!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card the image is great. Thanks for the idea on my problem with the small image, I wish I had thought of that LOL
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Weds. Mini challenge, I love how your card looks with the sketch!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great KISS card. Thanks for joining us on I ♥ Promakers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so pretty valentine card! I really love the stamp and the colors!
    thank you so much for join at the Totally Gorjuss this week!
    big hug, Albert

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card. Gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :o)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love purple and your coloring is so lovely...nice card....I am joining too this Bugaboo sketch challenge my card is number 13,maybe you would like to see my blog, many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute! I love that image. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  23. so cute! Thanks for joining us at PTD this week, good luck

    Hugs

    katrina

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cute card, great image, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow fabulous valentines creation,
    thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter: 117: With Love,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :) x.
    SCSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC & Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cute! Thanks for playing at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for joining in the celebration for Bugaboo's first birthday. It's been a huge success and make sure that you check the blog to see if you've won any of the prizes!!!
    TFS
    Paul
    http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a fabulous card! I think it's "love"ly. That image is so cute, and I love the colors you chose. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Playtime :) Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous card :-) the image is fab and the simple design is perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there

    Great fun valentine card, thanks for playing at Aud Sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Valentines card, such a sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Pear Tree Designs this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
    Hugs,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it! Love Bugaboo images! And, personally, I think it looks best with the extra edging - think it balances with the edging round the image! I kinda vaguely know Catterick - its one of those places we drive past once in a while and you mentally say "Oh so THATS where it is!!!".
    Hope you got your radiators sorted this time round!

    Thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Huge MWWWWAAAAHHHHS from me to you!

    I love your card - both versions. Couldn't make a decision if my life depended on it so I'm no use :) I'll swap you no radiators for bad radiators if you want ;) Oh and I want your phone (insert stomping feet noises here) can't justify a new one but I want one (insert more stomping noises) Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete