Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas Cards!

Today I am mostly happy about finding a box of Christmas cards I made before.I have been quite worried as after doing even a small amount of things recently I have been having problems with my arms and hands which makes crafting nearly impossible.it is either just craft a bit or do some tidy and...well.  .you know me....so I choose to do a bit of house.

Anyway, today says Worry Not Little Chubby Angel.. look ....you didn't send these before so chill out.ok so they aren't the best of cards but I made them myself and I won't have to give in and buy LOL..crafter's nightmare... I will try to write one per day and try not to spoil the insides...maybe I should write in pencil. .that's an idea ..

Already made cards. My positive of the day :-D

1 comment:

  1. That's a fabulous positive, this year is the first year that I managed to have enough cards to fulfill my address book requirements which was definitely a blessing!

    ReplyDelete