Tuesday 1 September 2009




Not feeling up to much still but I got this huge bundle from MSE's craftygranny last week and I promised myself that when I felt up to it I'd post pics of her generosity. That day had been particularly yuck and I will remember for ages the way I felt at opening what was *supposed* to be 'a few stamped images'.... Not only did I get a stupendous bundle of stamped images and papers but so did Little Myz so she's been busy colouring those in while I do some heavy duty resting. I've even managed to colour some myself over the weekend but I don't know whether they'll ever reach the light of day ;)

Thanks Craftygranny, you're ace, and you really boosted my spirits and make me smile!

XXXX mmmmwah XXXX

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a fab array of goodies - 2 photos worth of stuff!!! Hope you're feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you lucky lady what a wonderful stash.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Way to go Craftygranny, how lovely! Aren't crafters the best bunch of people? In my experience anyway :) Take care Gail and rest up for all that colouring! *trainee ninja hugs*

    ReplyDelete