Tuesday 9 March 2010

Blech

I'm just The Wrong Type of person to be unwell

I get so impatient....

I have piles of things in my head to do.. haven't been able to do mum's mother's day card or present yet and running out of time... nooooo I can't resort to BUYING something.......

..and I'm half way through a subversive cross stitch too and it's driving me mad.. need lots of non head-dizziness to get it finished...

*growl*

Hope you are well and hopefully I'll be back with loads of crafting hilarity soon :)

*hugs*

G xxxx

3 comments:

  1. *hugs* from afar - I wouldn't get to close even if I could at the mo as this grotty cold is the last thing you'd need... and I don't want to get on the wrong side of that growl :P

    Make sure and write down all these ideas so you've gotplenty to start once you feel a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Growl*** for you. Don't worry about the mother's day stuff..it can be any day so long as she knows. That's what you'd tell little Myz, huh! Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Good luck on the blog candy!
    I run blog candy frequently too... make sure you stop by again! Have a lovely day!
    Denise
    Midnight Madness DT
    Wink Wink Ink DT

    ReplyDelete