Friday 7 May 2010

Ebay

How many of you have ever sold anything on Ebay?

I have.... lots...

How many of you have actually ended up losing money because you underestimated the postage?

...*raises hand*

LOL hopefully I won't get anything wrong this weekend as it's FREEEEEEEEEEE listing weekend- well for auctions anyway. I think ones up to 99p are usually free anyway (not a clue lol) but I think any amount start is good for this weekend...and free!

...need to raise some cash to finance the more healthy eating Slimming World lifestyle... and to buy stash.. I really need to buy stash... haven't bought any in nearly 3 weeks!!!! I know! Scaaaanadalous!

*hugs*

xxx

5 comments:

  1. i have out done myself with postage on ebay before too so your not alone all we can do is learn from our mistakes lol
    you are in need of some retail therapy go on treat yourself hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol I'll tell everyone you told me to spend money ;)

    Meh I'm sure some of it will sell and I'll spend that money :)

    If not... it wasn't meant to be :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get your scales out and download the postage rate sheet from royal mail. It's better than guessing and yep i've done it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My scales are really rank though.... they tell lies if something is over about 50g lol

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh me I have! And who has bought something and paid well over the odds and it not been what you thought it was at all? *cough* raises hand.

    ReplyDelete